Welcome to Rejuvenation Science®!
I’m excited to announce the launch of our new Biom3ga™ (pronounced Bio-Omega-3) Krill Oil!
Rejuvenation Science® is the krill oil leader in the professional market, having introduced and promoted the benefits of krill oil since 2004. Because of supply and cost difficulties and to maintain our leadership position, we have been looking for a new source of krill oil. However, the new source must be of the same or better quality and efficacy as our current product. We have found that source with Biom3ga™ (pronounced Bio-Omega-3) Krill Oil, produced for us by Aker BioMarine, a major Norwegian fish oil company.
Studies done with the krill oil in our new Biom3ga™ Krill Oil include:
1. Krill Oil Reduces Fat in Heart and Liver - Biom3ga™ Krill Oil, rich in omega-3 phospholipids, gives substantially more reduction of fat in the heart and the liver (42%, 60%), than omega-3 from fish oil (2%, 38%).
2. Krill Oil Beneficial Effect on Cholesterol - A new study has demonstrated that Biom3ga™ Krill Oil may be of benefit in individuals with metabolic syndrome and fatty liver. These results are important because they confirm previous findings.
3. Krill Oil Protects Against Arthritis – An animal model for arthritis demonstrated that krill oil significantly reduced the arthritis scores, inflammation and swelling when compared to placebo. The arthritis score was reduced by 47% with krill oil compared to 26% after fish oil treatment.
4. Krill Oil Increases Omega-3 Index - The omega-3 index is a reliable diagnostic tool that presents the combined EPA and DHA concentration as a percentage of total fatty acids in red blood cells. After 8 weeks, patients with daily intake of 2 gm Biom3ga™ Krill Oil, increased their omega-3 index by 125%.
5. Krill Oil Increases Brain DHA – The effect of krill oil was investigated in obese Zucker rats. Biom3ga™ krill oil increased the presence of DHA in brain phospholipids by 22%, whereas fish oil demonstrated a non-significant change (a reduction of 1%).
6. Biom3ga™ Krill Oil Human Bioavailability, Safety and Purity – demonstrating superiority in bioavailability, safety and purity.
7. Krill Oil in New Anti-Obesity Protocols and Weight Management – a CME presentation being prepared for A4M Orlando 2011 by Dr. Professor Vincenzo Di Marzo, expert in endocannabinoids and coauthor of more than 400 articles published in peer-reviewed journals.
The raw materials in the Biom3ga™ brand have published studies demonstrating that the quality and efficacy should be equal to or greater than the Neptune product. After signing a non-disclosure agreement, we have been allowed to review soon-to-be published human study results. The results are exciting and indicate to me that Biom3ga™ Krill Oil will perform equal to or better than the old Neptune product in a clinical setting! Soon, we expect there will be more published studies on the Biom3ga™ brand than on Neptune. I have also had lengthy conversations with a former Associate Professor of Pharmacology, now a principal at the production company in Norway, about the results of the new studies.
Advantages of Biom3ga™ Krill Oil include:
Biom3ga™ Krill Oil has established its quality and efficacy in a number of clinical and animal studies. And with Biom3ga™ we have found a way to hold down prices. Biom3ga™ is now in stock and available. Here is a link to information on our new Biom3ga™ Krill Oil product and a summary of all krill oil studies. We will continue to sell the old product, but since the new research is all coming out on Biom3ga krill oil, that is where we shall focus, beginning with an introductory promotion of $18.23 per bottle, good through September 30, 2010.
Other new products now available: Pediatric Children’s Vitality™ multivitamin, CoQ10-400 High Potency ubiquinone, Secretagogue-RSpowder (for adults and children), Probiotic+FOS high potency (10 strains, 25 billion acid-resistant organisms at time of use). Please feel free to email or call me with any questions. You may contact Roxanne Fried, VP Customer Support, extension 801, to open an account or place an order.
Howard Simon, President
811 N. Catalina Ave., Suite 3208
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
310-798-2830 888-73-REJUV 888-737-3588 ext. 802
Sophisticated supplements for medical professionals!
1. Batetta B, Griinari M, et.al. Endocannabinoids May Mediate the Ability of (n-3) Fatty Acids to Reduce Ectopic Fat and Inflammatory Mediators in Obese Zucker Rats. Journal of Nutrition, Volume 139, Number 8, August 2009.
2. Ierna M, Kerr A, Scales H, Berge K, and Griinari M; Supplementation of diet with krill oil protects against experimental rheumatoid arthritis. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders; Jun 2010, 11:136doi:10.1186/1471-2474-11-136.
3. Harris WS. The omega-3 index as a risk factor for coronary heart disease. Am J Clin Nutr. 2008; 87 (6): 1997 – 2002.
4. International Dairy Journal, Volume 20, Issue 4, Page 231-235, April 2010.
5. Lampi; University of Helsinki, Department of Applied Chemistry and Microbiology, Helsinki, Finland. Ferric thiocyante method from duplicate samples (Shantha and Decker, 1994).
This information is provided for the use of physicians and other licensed health care practitioners only – to use as a basis for determining whether or not to recommend these products to their patients. This medical and scientific information is not for use by consumers. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The dietary supplement products offered by Rejuvenation Science® are not intended for use by consumers as a means to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
©2010 Rejuvenation Science – To opt-out, please reply to this email with your request.